Hopefully, since you’re visiting our pages, you’ve decided on a non-denominational or inter-faith ceremony. These types of ceremonies are often chosen to allow the participants an opportunity to create and perform their own wedding day. Check with the City or County in your chosen area to see if there is anything special you need to obtain before your ceremony. Generally speaking, you will need to obtain a valid wedding license through whatever jurisdiction is over your area, but a quick check to see if there are any other things needed would be adviseable.

Brother Randal is lawfully empowered to perform weddings & commitment ceremonies in many different locations and areas, though not every area makes it an easy task. We will handle any and all details, including registrations and filings, required of the Officiant. As we progress with the wedding planning, we'll discuss the details that we're aware of and try to help navigate the path.

Please select "The Next Step" to continue on with your wedding planning.

The Next Step
Back Home